April 21, 2010

Beating again?


ref

I feel tangled, dazed confused, lost, i can’t find myself in this land of confusion, that the way i fell. I can’t deny mi actions, all that I’ve done, was made with all my knowing, I knew what kind of play I had been played, I play the roulette, I bet in so many numbers knowing that probably I could win only in one. Even that, I play, and play, once, twice, some many times that I can’t remember. Sometimes I thought that I won, but that was only a cheat, I cheated myself and I cheat my principles only trying to feel the things that I felt year before.

Right now, in this empty place, feeling lonely. Alone. I got that from my actions, for being like the way I wanted to be. Acting like a bitch without a heart. I hide my heart so deep and now I can’t find it, and I feel alone for that reason, I want to cry, but I don’t have a heart who drive to. I’m out of senses, like a stone, some days feeling great for my “no heart” status… I don’t feel great, I don’t feel fine.

And, that the point, the final step. Wondering what happened, why the change? Are you calling lost heart, searching inside of me for any sense? Or it’s a new sense of guilt that grows inside of me? What the hell is going on? Why am I feeling bad? Why does my heart feel so bad?

Playing:
Moby – Why does my heart feel so bad
Placebo – Special needs
Depeche Mode – It’s called a heart
Akon - Lonely

3 comments:

JP said...

Upa Upa!

Aqui en compañía tuya... como siempre.

:)

NewSaint73 said...

Hummm

Well Welll WELLLL, that only think that is not acceptable for you and your condition, is that lie yourself, but anyway, don´t feel alone, figth, walk,smile, cry, but not alone, remind always someone, wants to be with you, just open your eyes.

Chau.I will read you later, well in two or three monts, that{s the minimun time to your post....JI.
Ahora si Chau.

Anonymous said...

y quien es el afortunado?